Cisco has issued a new Security Advisory confirming vulnerabilities in its WebEx Recording Format (WRF) and Advanced Recording Format (ARF) Players. WebEx Business Suite (cloud) clients should upgrade their WebEx software client to the latest version. The following client builds of Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS27, WBS28, WBS29) and Cisco WebEx 11 correct these vulnerabilities:
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS29) client builds T29.2 or later
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS28) client builds T28.12 or later
- Cisco WebEx Business Suite (WBS27) client builds T27TLSP32EP16 (27.32.16) or later
- Cisco WebEx 11 version 1.2.10 with client builds T28.12 or later
- Cisco WebEx Meetings Server client builds 126.96.36.1997 or later
Client builds of the Cisco WebEx Business Suite prior to T27 SP32 have reached end of support; to obtain fixed software please upgrade to the latest version.
Cisco WebEx Meetings Servers (on-prem) clients should upgrade to version 2.0 or later (the most current version is 2.0 MR3).
To read the full Security Advisory go to http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20140507-webex.