Cisco has released an updated Jabber for Windows client yesterday (October 8th), available for download on CCO (login required). The build number for this release is 10.5.1.43318 (be sure to check out Release Notes).The release contains a number of fixes and the following 5 are may be of particular interest:
- Jabber clients try to authenticate multiple times when using Expressway for Mobile and Remote Access (MRA). (CSCuq54657)
- Jabber search on a user is returning multiple Outlook contacts for users. (CSCup78097)
- Phone, company and photo intermittently missing on Windows 8. (CSCup29889)
- Jabber for Windows 10.5. 0 client registers with BOT or TCT device. (CSCuq93337)
- IM history does not show for some days even if available in the db file. (CSCuq90236).